Are you a CPA looking to fulfill your required continuing professional education (CPE) credits? Attendees to applicable EPM Leadership Summit sessions are eligible to earn CPE credits! Additional information (including the breakdown of CPE credit available) is below:
Instructional delivery method: Group Live
CPE credits and field of study:
- Half-day hands-on workshops: 4 CPE credits in Specialized Knowledge field of study
- Applicable 50-min breakout sessions: 1 CPE credit each in Specialized Knowledge field of study
Program level: Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced as indicated in session description
Advance preparation: None
Attendance requirements: A sign-in and sign-out attendance sheet will be provided and attendee’s signature is required.
Complaint resolution policy:
Column5 Consulting values its relationships with its customers and the community of EPM professionals. We strive to build long term relationships with each of our customers. If you have a complaint about a Column5 course, we will make a good faith effort to resolve that complaint within three business days. We will take your complaint seriously. We will treat you with courtesy and professionalism throughout the complaint process. In order to ensure a timely response to any complaints, we request that the following information be emailed to Jennifer Harlan, Global Director of Training Solutions, at email@example.com:
- A written description of your complaint, including the course title.
- The names of any Column5 employees you have communicated with regarding the complaint.
- Your desired outcome from the complaint process.
Column5 Consulting is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors and CPE credit is available for subscribers who participate in live sessions during the EPM Leadership Summit.